Friday, October 1, 2010

Challenge #7

Hey everyone. Its the 1st of October and that means it is time for another challenge. First I have to name the winner of the last challenge and that is........ Dee (our only entry). Congrats to Dee, Cass or I will be in touch with you regarding your prize.

Now onto this week's challenge.

Let's Get Digital!!

That's right ladies, I want to see your fabulous DIGITAL images on your creations. Digital stamps are becoming all the rage lately because of the fabulous things that can be done with them. I know several of us are on DTs for digital companies. So let's get the printer cranked up and let's get to craftin.

Here is my sample using a Meljen's digital design.

Now let's see yours. You have till the 15th for this challenge.



5 comments:

  1. Oh wow - seriously, I could enter this challenge daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. because you love the challenges I come up with or because this one is digital

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am using Some Odd Girl's latest release image for my project! Hope you like! YAY! I got to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played yay..now go leave me some lovin hehe

    ReplyDelete